Finished, Well Sort Of

This weekend I finished piecing the back to one of the two quilts I made from this pattern in the American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. I’ll have to take pictures of mine but this is the quilt. I’ve been wanting to use striped fabric for sashing or borders and had some I bought in Argentina that has both pink and green in it. Well, it seemed to lean towards modern colors and I still wanted an “antique” feel so I picked out a reproduction green and pulled together a second quilt. The tops, backings and bindings are now finished. In May I received an old but new to me Nolting long arm quilting machine so I guess quilting these is now up to me!

Antique Reproduction Baby Quilt