More Quilting!!

I finished two charity quilts this weekend. I broke a needle and knocked the timing out on my machine for the first time. It only took one phone call, albeit a long one, to my dad to get the timing re-set. I did free motion quilting on both of these quilts. After the last pantograph, I wanted less stressful quilting. One of these quilts was a bit wavy and I wanted to give it special attention to see if I could “quilt it out”. I think I did a pretty good job. I have one more left to quilt as we are trying to get these finished up to make our donation deadline.

Here’s the wavy quilt (click to see larger picture):

Charity Quilt…. Charity Quilt Close Up

And here’s a redwork quilt.

Red Work Quilt