Last night I got the Steelers quilt loaded.
I had picked up some bottom line poly thread in gold and thought it would work well for this quilt. I adjusted Sophie’s tension and after about 45 mins got her sewing pretty well. After a couple of starts, I figured out I need to quilt at a slower speed to avoid having the thread break. I only quilted the top border and first row as my patience had run out. I do like the look of the gold thread, though.
Since I was done quilting for the night, I thought how nice it would be to just sew……. so I made another free pieced scrappy star 🙂 These make me happy.