Checking out Bumble Beans’ blog, I saw her Ragamuffin quilt made from orphan blocks, some of which her readers sent. All she needed to finish was applique the date……and look where she appliqued it. In the bottom right corner in my orphan block 🙂
No, my original quilt is not finished but it is a flimsy 😉
It’s that time again 🙂 I got the binding machine sewn on the animal quilt and I’m pleased with the brown fabric. Can’t see it too well in the picture but I’m happy with it.
And the backing:
My design wall hasn’t changed much but I have completed the hand pieceing on the Moonglow block #5. I ironed it to death to make it lay flat as it was severely cupped. I’m not liking this project much but I hope the end product will make me forget about all the troubles.
Stash report: No changes 🙁 🙂
Folks it was 90 degrees here in St Louis yesterday. Yes, 90!!! It beat the old record of 87 by 3 whole degrees. Felt like summer, I’m just saying 😉
Click on over to Judy’s DWM post for links to other DWM posts. Here’s what’s on my design wall this week.
I sewed the alternate First Saturday block so I’m caught up and did this weeks Civil War BOW as well
And I even managed to sew up some of the Zigzag 9 patches. In fact, I’m half way done 🙂