Vicksburg is Coming Together!

After discovering the setting triangles for my Vicksburg quilt were cut wrong and thinking it would be hard to find some fabric to replace them with, it turns out it wasn’t bad at all 🙂  Here’s my design wall with half of Vicksburg sewn together.  Woo hoo!!!!   Turns out I had purchased another piece of the Moda Apple Cider print I ended up using for the borders so I had enough to use for the setting triangles.  I’ve made this applique quilt completely from stash fabric 🙂  

While sewing the Vicksburg top together, I managed to get all the red string blocks started leader/ender style.  They are looking good 🙂

We went to the Quilted Fox First Saturday and I used my 30% off all Fox Tails to purchase some fun pieces to add to my stash.

Additions to my stash include the shirts I’ve cut up.  These are women’s shirts and pajama bottoms so there aren’t as many good sized pieces as you’d get from men’s shirts, but I love the variety 🙂

Stash Report:

  • Fabric in:  6 yards
  • Fabric out: 0 yards
  • YTD Fabric in: 6 yards
  • YTD Fabric out: 0 yards
  • Net Fabric In/(Out): 6 yards

Happy Quilting, Cherie