Catching Up

It’s Design Wall Monday and here’s what’s on my wall.

I finished my First Saturday blocks….just in time for Saturday 😉

I sewed up another block, Port & Starboard, from Barbara Brackman’s Civil War BOW.

And tested out cutting a few red string blocks into triangles 🙂

I cleaned off my ironing board in order to iron the fabric for the Vicksburg backing.  That led to cutting scraps into strips and squares to feed the scrap savers system, cutting one square from each of the polka dot fabrics in my stash for a fellow quilter, finishing cutting up the last of the shirts donated from the hubby’s closet, and figuring out what’s up with the TTNP borders.  Not that I’ve worked out how to handle it, but I’ve figured out what’s what. 

Stash Report:

  • Fabric in:  4 yards (shirts from my husband’s closet and a couple of Fox Tails)
  • Fabric out: 5 yards (backing for Vicksburg quilt)
  • YTD Fabric in: 22 yards
  • YTD Fabric out: 12 yards
  • Net Fabric In/(Out): 10 yards

Happy Quilting, Cherie