It’s Design Wall Monday so hop over to Judy’s post here to check out other DWM posts. Here’s my wall…..lots of misc items!
I finished the Baprons from last week. The mother-to-be liked them and appreciated that they were hand made 🙂 The one on my design wall will go to the mother who is receiving this quilt…..just as soon as the binding gets sewn down.
I don’t think I showed a picture of this finished AAQI Priority Quilt, “King Me”. I’m pleased with it but thought I’d like the binding fabric more than I do.
Stash Report –
- Fabric in: 1 yard (fabric from Mumsy which has been washed and added to the resource area 😉 )
- Fabric out: 1.5 yards (Baby quilt binding and Baprons)
- YTD Fabric in: 110.5 yards
- YTD Fabric out: 52.5 yards
- Net Fabric In/(Out): 58 yards
Happy Quilting, Cherie