It’s been so lovely with fall like weather. We’ve had rain several times and the brown grass has turned green again. Good riddance to the dry, hot summer!
My design wall looks the same as last week:
I cut and sewed the binding for the scrap quilt I was hoping to get quilted this weekend. I used this tutorial for continuous bias binding…..I found drawing all the lines tedious and am not sold it’s any faster than cutting the bias strips and sewing them together individually.
I cut up some more of my Goodwill Clearance Center finds:
Stash Report –
- Fabric in: 1.5 yards (GW shrits)
- Fabric out: 1 yards (scrap quilt binding)
- YTD Fabric in: 115.5 yards
- YTD Fabric out: 58.5 yards
- Net Fabric In/(Out): 57 yards
Happy Quilting, Cherie