Wow, the final DWM of 2013. I’m looking forward to 2014. I’ve decided to participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014 (RSC14) sponsored by the soscrappy blog. There were some wonderful projects around the blogosphere in 2013 from this challenge, so I’m looking forward to participating.
I’m finishing out the year with these mug rugs. Hop on over to Judy’s DWM post and check out the loads of projects going on there 🙂
I’m closing in on finishing my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll. It was laying on the couch waiting for me to pin another border and look who thought it would be a good place to hang out? This is Casper and he doesn’t look too happy about having his picture taken, ha!
Final Stash Report for 2013
- Fabric in: 3 yards (GW shirts)
- Fabric out: 0.25 yards (Mug rugs)
- YTD Fabric in: 103.25 yards
- YTD Fabric out: 36.75 yards
- Net Fabric In/(Out): 66.5 yards, less than the 71.5 yards in from 2012, still not going in the right direction 😉
Happy Quilting, Cherie