I finished the last Rainbow Scrap Challenge pinwheel blocks. I’m loving them and am contemplating with setting ideas. Click here to see Judy’s DWM post.
This weekend a fellow quilter friend, Wanetha, & I spent a marathon day putting the top for our guild’s raffle quilt together. Only borders left to go! We’re pretty pleased with how it’s turning out.
- Fabric in: 2.5 yards (Fat quarters, $1/piece)
- Fabric out: 1 yards (binding for log cabin quilt)
- YTD Fabric in: 121.5yards
- YTD Fabric out: 70.5 yards
- Net Fabric In/(Out): 51 yards
Happy Quilting, Cherie