Wow, I have much to share! Saturday I joined Robin and Julie at a workshop with Sujata Shah for her Rail Fence quilt which is on the cover of her book, Cultural Fusion, that came out in December. Sujata’s hosting a quilt-a-long for the rail fence quilt so I might have to jump in now that I have 5 blocks made 😉 Sujata is a wonderful teacher and her energy is amazing. If you get a chance, I highly recommend taking a workshop with Sujata.
I ordered some fabric for the back so I’ll be putting this one on Sophie for quilting soon. The next First Sat group, The Fox Travels the Roman Road, started in August and I’ve gotten the main block completed. It’s not an easy block but I like it.
- Fabric in: 1.5 yard (Fat Quarters & Fox Tails)
- Fabric out: 8.25 yards (Crop Circles & pillow case)
- YTD Fabric in: 66.5 yards
- YTD Fabric out: 34.25 yards
- Net Fabric In/(Out): 32.25 yards
Happy Quilting, Cherie